Members Photo Page
||WELCOME TO ROSE BEND COMMUNITY CHURCH, "WHERE EVERYBODY IS SOMEBODY AND WE AIM TO PROVE IT."
We are located in the Appalachian Mountains of Campton, Kentucky. Our church was founded in November 2001. We are presently presiding in a borrowed building, but the Lord has other plans for us. He has provided the land to build a new church through the donation from a person in the community
Our Goal is to win souls for Christ and to tell people about the many things Christ can do in their lives.
Rose Bend Community Church has claimed no denomination because we believe there is one God and one church(I Cor.12:1-14). We teach from the King James version bible and teach of a risen, living God which is the pillar and ground of the truth.
Rose Bend Community Church is a community based church, if you know anyone in the community with a need please let us know and we will try to help them.
We pray you come and visit us soon.
|Pastor Darrell Elam and wife Pauline
Pastor Elam and Pauline have faced many hardships in the last few years. Pauline is in need of a double lung transplant. Without this transplant she has 2 years to live. Pastor Darrell lost his mother in 2001. Through all of these trials they keep their eyes and hearts on the Lord Jesus Christ.
The congregation of Rose Bend Community Church would like to take this time to tell Pastor Elam and Pauline how much they thank them for their spiritual leading and support. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU BOTH!
1. That the Lord wants no one to perish but all to be saved. (John 3:16)
2. In the Trinity: the Fther, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. (John 14:23-26, 16:7-13, Matthew 29:19, and Luke 1:35
3. Redemption of sin through Jesus Christ. (John 10:9,
4. Baptism after salvation. (John 1:26-34, Acts 2:38, 2:41, 8:12, 10:47-48, Matthew 28:19, and I Cor. 12:1-13)
5. Continuing the work of the Lord Jesus Christ until His return. (Matthew 5:14-16, 16:27, Mark 13:31-37, John 6:28-37, Acts 10:34-36, Romans 2:1-11, I Cor. 15:51-58)
6. Eternal Salvation. (John 10:28-30)
Let us know how you like our web site. Email us from our link page. Tell us if the is anything we can do to improve this site.
If you have a need let us know, we will try to help you through the word of God.
Do you have a prayer request? Do you or your church have something to buy, sell, or trade? We will leave prayer request on the list for three weeks unless you notify us differently. We will leave all other items on the post-it for two weeks.Click on any of our prayer, buy, sell or trade, answer pages and see what we have in store for you.
Buy Sell or Trade
The Lord is my shepherd